College professor by day, writer by night.
- The Admirer ,a dark, gritty thriller twined around a story of redemptive lesbian love.
- The Purveyor, a breathtaking race to save beautiful conjoined twins sold into human trafficking (coming soon)
- Forgive Me If I’ve Told You This Before, a touching coming of age story set against the backdrop of the most violent anti-gay movement in Oregon’s history
- The Eastbank Killer, FREE, a serial novella hosted by the PDXX Collective.
- Sapphire Books, awesome publisher of lesbian fiction, all genres
- Ooligan Press at Portland State University, publisher of literary fiction with a Northwest focus
- Large snakes
- Conjoined twins
- Corn mazes
- Biscuits and gravy
- Vodka (in moderation)
- Popular science books on neurology
- Any roadside attraction that purports to have the world’s largest ball of twine.
- Ghost stories (please share!)
Where have I been?
I have an MA in English from the University of Oregon. I got my BA in Comparative Literature from Smith College, one of the last of the women’s colleges and a great place to meet girls if that’s your inclination. Other formative experiences include a childhood spent exploring the Oregon woods, a job doing nothing but reading the Amherst alumni quarterly, and several years playing pool at dive bars in Northampton, MA. Now live with my beloved wife, Fay, my pug dog, Lord Byron, and my cat, Cyrus the Disemboweler.